Monday, August 26, 2024

DARK SHADOWS Art Cards


 My chatty friends know how restless and lazy I've been. I don't know about you, but we've had a cruel summer. Finally since my regretsy days my DARK SHADOWS art cards are available again as a thirty-six card deck, all the best now with backings. Although this art is featured in my Fun with DARK SHADOWS book on Amazon, some of them are portraits, and these are cards. I only just opened a Printer's STUDIO shop this weekend, but you will also find a couple of DARK SHADOWS puzzles there, and I'm working on several things like a DARK SHADOWS paper doll notebook and a new satire, Fanging with Claude in response to Planet Scam. Stay tuned. 

DARK SHADOWS Art Cards

Puzzles & More

Fun with DARK SHADOWS

DARK SHADOWS is a Dan Curtis production.

Join Printer's STUDIO's mailing list for a five dollar off coupon.