Saturday, August 31, 2024

Bernhard Adam Cemetery & Museum Park


 What a precious day! Ron took me to the oldest cemetery in Reading, Bernhard Adam. It dates from 1744, and was the old Welsh Baptist Meeting House. The walls are crumbling. A dying tree is its only sentinel. There are Revolutionary War soldiers buried here. It is the closest cemetery to DARK SHADOWS as I've ever seen. Told Ron, forget the vultures' sleep this Halloween, bring me back here. It's near by, and I'm pretty sure a hand will dig itself out of the ground to greet me. If you are as enraptured with cemeteries as we are you can get the ebook now. A little paperback ought to be available soon. 

See Bernhard Adam Cemetery

Finally getting to open my Wednesday Addams doll. She's going to be Raven's new roomie. I wanted Enid, but I have so many dolls. Stay tuned...