Thursday, July 18, 2024
Dreams 7/17
I've forgotten my dreams again although I might've dreamed about Annie. Anyway, this is what I remember: Ron had bought a big box of donuts that were in the pink and mauve carpeted hallway in a hotel where we were staying. It was a box of eclairs that were strangely vertically packed. I chose a yellow one from the right because it was a bit twisted. The donut was dusted lightly with powdered sugar and had egg in the batter. It was crumbly. The filling was a fluffy lemon meringue like I've never known. It must've had a bit of cream whipped up in it. It was the most sumptious donut I've ever had.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...