Monday, July 1, 2024

Dreams 7/1 & The Dream People


 This was a long dream, so I will see what I can recollect. Dreamed that I was younger, living with a young man with sandy hair. He was tan and buff. I remember giving him a hug. He was dressed in blue jeans and nothing else. It was an apartment building with more than one floor. The landlord was an older white woman who wore her hair up with pins. After some trouble with her I jumped her in the hall, rolled her to the floor, and warned her to stay away "from my man". There are fuzzy spots, but I remember that later she had a stall of books for sale in the lobby which was full of sunlight due to walls of windows. I had quite a thick paperback in hand. It had a white cover with red print. Pretty sure it was a magic book and might've even had an extra paper between its pages. It had the price written in pencil on the first page. I think it was forty-six dollars. After a bit of deliberation I paid her for the book. She was surprised and called me by name saying something like, "Dana" I was wrong about you. Something to that effect. 

Amendment: I was just reading this dream to Ron and wondering about The Dream People as I often do. I wrote a bit about them in Dana's Dreams wondering are they real? Are they dead or alive? I can't be certain, but I think they are both. I believe the dead visit our dreams, of this I'm pretty sure. I have had too many instances of personal proofs to deny them. But, I just had the revelation that with the living, sometimes, under certain circumstances, I cannot know, perhaps emotional; we can get our wires crossed and tap into each other like a telephone line even if it be on the other side of the world.