Guess what, I broke shitter's rules and my account is suspended. 🤣 So much much for free speech, that didn't last long. Psycho media sucks: mycommiespace, fakebook, GHETTO, Truth Psycho: all of it. It's likely because I reported the kid smeller as impersonating @TheRealDonaldTrump. I also blocked loads of 💩 like OFRA. Why doesn't Weight Watchers take her for everything? Wonder how long I'll have a YouTube chanel, I already can't get into my first one. I've been reporting ads as misleading scams there, ads for the kid smeller, Pfizer, Moms of Science, stuff like that. Wonder why the sponser of Moms of Science is not disclosed, Sorositis. Not science.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...