The birds were a lot noisier than the gentlemen from Georgia who were the only other over night guests in the house besides me. I had closed the door in the hallway late at night after the staff had gone, but it was open again by four in the morning. Kind of doubt that was the Georgians. I had a lot of fun in Jeremy's room and think I'll stay in the Eisenhower room next time. That's in the original part of the house like Jeremy's and the McFarlane room where I have also stayed. The gents were staying in the Sara Black room facing the street where I've stayed at least twice. I probably will stay in all of the rooms in time. The breakfasts are way too big for me, they're man sized.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...


