Saturday, May 11, 2024
Dreams 5/11
I dreamed I was standing on a balcony with my two ex-sister-in-laws looking down on a cobblestone courtyard. My ex was at a door with a woman with dirty blonde hair, she wore a tea length dress with a pink feather boa. He was kissing her, and my ex-sister-in-law yelled, "Ew!" There was another woman down there, to the right, seated at a cast iron garden table. She looked up and said. "That's why I never went out with him. I knew that would happen."
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
