Sunday, February 4, 2024
Dreams 2/4
My first dream has slipped my mind, but in my second a boy from my high-school class, Jody, and I were in a room at some sort of boarding school, I think. We were standing in the bathroom, in front of a mirror, and he was telling me his plans for getting rid of the head mistress. He told me to look in his duffle back on the floor, to the left: There were some wood chips in there that he was going to get her with. Then, I was with my head mistress, a brunette, probably in her late forties, and her cat. Now, Jody, must've been very small, maybe only an inch high, but I knew he had the splinters of wood. The head mistress and I were yelling at the cat, "Get him, kitty!", and she did. She pounced on Jody and caught him under her paw.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...