Saturday, February 24, 2024
Dreams 2/24
Dreamt that Ron left my brother and I downtown in a big glass office building. When I came out I had somehow spirited Glenn back home or something and was looking for my car, Little Pearl, who had been parallel parked. All of the cars that had been left on the road were smashed and compacted into cubes, very sad and distressing. I walked back to the building. There was a pay phone in the lobby, but I hadn't any change. I went back out to walk the streets and look for Ron. I had to wake myself. It seemed very real.
The Banshee
Anna Devine, chieftainess of Ulster, whose Banshee is associated with a hag, was it she I heard? No, it was not. It was a lovely young Gal...
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
Like my DARK SHADOWS cards, Captivating Tarot has not been available since I was printing them myself and selling them on regretsy. It'...