Friday, February 2, 2024
Dreams 2/2
Dreamt I was attending a film festival, I think, with Ron. It was held in some sort of school gym, maybe, and there were fold-out tables set-up along the perimeter. Afterwards, I'd lost my companion, and there were some soldiers after me. I was running and hiding. I was even hiding in some kind of dump mound, but was forced out and on the run again. Once they'd caught-up with me on the streets, I was trying to set them on fire with my powers. This is when I forced myself awake.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
