Saturday, January 13, 2024
Dreams 1/13
Dreamt that Mummy and I passed a very posh bar. It was dark with red ambient lighting. I stopped off for a cider. Will, the good-looking old bartender from Margaritaville, was the keep. I was waiting and waiting for my cider that never came. I told Mummy. Now, I had a date. He looked a lot like Jamie from The Sinner, season three, or a boy, Jonathan, I knew from college. When it came time to leave he wanted to come along, but I wouldn't let him.
-
Joanna Furnace's Apple Festival is my favorite event. I had my first Pixie Crunch apple, it was very good. Tim and Kay are mysterious ...
-
Before or after his daily groom Arthur is cute and cuddly. He's a good boy. 💟
-
“Brother Francis, find Brother Norton. Be snappy about it. Where could he be?” “I don’t know.” I looked to Brother William. If anybod...