I've said it before, I have the most wonderful friends. My grade school girlfriend knitted me some lovely soft hats and festive potholders. Well, Mehitable loves her new Yuletide afghan. You might've guessed my dolls were going to snag those. No makeup, but I did grab my twenties style dollar store lipstick, and I've got my Hellfire Club tee. Funny story about that: I'd worn it to a doll show this past spring, (photo), and an old lady there was asking about it. Seems she remembered being at The Hellfire Club in New York City back in the day. I just wear it in memory of Eddie Munson.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...