Saturday, December 30, 2023
Dreams 12/29
Dreamt I was working at a small card shop at the mall. My manager was a tall young blonde woman who was stylishly dressed. I also had a male coworker. We just sat around there: no customers, and I was thinking it didn't seem very secure. Come closing time I was walking out alone when three young white men in a convertible began to terrorize me. I bit their fingers and tried to poke their eyes. My manager had come, and they sped off, but the next day there was a conspiracy against me which also included the man that I worked with. It was very unnerving, so I woke myself at this point and started getting back at them lucidly, which doesn't count.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
