Monday, November 6, 2023
Mehitable's New Knits
Mehitable likes her cute new knits I got at the doll show yesterday. I still haven't gotten over this darling doll, she's a favorite. A Russian violin maker made her, and you can tell, she's precious. There was a locally made Hitty there yesterday that cost six times as much and wasn't half as nice. I love all of the Russian crafts I was lucky enough to score. Mehitable's artist is an American now, though. I do have a couple of other handmade one-of-a-kind Russian dolls, one is wooden, but Mehitable has her own trunk and wardrobe because I just can't help but spoil her.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...