Sunday, November 5, 2023

Lancaster Doll Show

Had fun as usual at the Lancaster Doll Show. Spent fifteen dollars, which is fifteen dollars more than I spent last time when I won a door prize. Got a cute Holly Hobbie I don't have, love Holly Hobbie, and a pair of hand knit pajamas for Ginny, Mehitable, or one of my little Kishes like Tulah. I've got several little dolls those will fit. Couldn't really afford the dolls I might've gotten as usual but learned some things like the dolls I have listed on Ebay are really reasonable: people want twice as much for dolls in not so good shape. There was a lady there that made teensy wooden old-fashioned dolls. Looked like she used match sticks, soft wood, lots of varnish and scraps. I might be able to make those along with entire little room boxes and houses. Sounds fun. I think the next show is in April. They're in the spring and fall. It was real crowded today.