Friday, October 13, 2023
Dreams 10/13
Dreamt that I was living in a forest in a spacious wooden house full of light and exposed raw light pine beams, railings, staircases, and banisters. The place was lofty with many nooks and hidden rooms. My housemates were my ex and two women, the younger had just come to stay, and the other seemed to think my ex was infatuated with her. I can't recall much more of the dream having dreamt it early on and gone back to sleep.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
