Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Dreams 10/10
Dreamt that I was riding a bus in Pittsburgh and for some daft reason I decided to get off in Oakland and walk home to West Mifflin. Instead of going left, I went right, which led me to an old derelict bridge with crumbling red bricks and rust. Of course I was lost, so I went back to the right and was walking along back streets and alleys. First, I ran into my girlfriend, Laurie, from grade school. We were walking along and chatting, but somehow I lost her, likely as I was scrambling across rooftops and down fire escapes. I was calling Laurie's name when a young man found me. I was walking with him awhile too. At this point the dream gained a rare soundtrack: I Wish that I Knew What I Know Now When I was Younger. Now, it was getting dark. I lost that young man, too, then, came across Tom, who was very like a friend from college, though not quite. He had curly sandy colored hair and was fit and tan. Unlike my Arien college friend, this guy was a Gemini, and I took him all the way home to West Mifflin with me, then, the dream got better.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
