Sunday, September 10, 2023
Dreams 9/10
Dreamt that I was outside with Artie on a bright summer's day. He introduced me to his sister and her husband. She happened to be Tanya Roberts. She asked if I wanted to see their apartment and slid open a garage type of door. Inside, upstairs, there were shelves full of brass knick-knaks like bells and candlesticks, looked like a flea market. Then, I slid down a slide to the second floor where she had a big stereo case with a glass door. In there she had two cats and a big fluffy gray owlet. The cats were pawing at the door. I let them out. I told her she was not going to be able to keep the owlet in the "terrarium" forver, and she said he was fine.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
