Dreamt I was in a very strange little town with Ron. The cars were like amusement park Grand Prix autos only without the track: more like Flintstones only they looked like little Minis or MGs. I had to walk my silver one up a steep hill to get to the hotel. The redhead behind me was laughing as she had to do the same. Once at the hotel Ron and I were sitting on the couch in the parlor with some other guests. It seemed like we were listening to stories or something. I was dressed in a long white nightgown and a red velvet robe. Some man, and I think I know him, accosted me right there on the couch in front of everybody. I was screaming, he was laughing, and nobody seemed to care.
Lemonade
I wasn't invited. I won't cry, that's not what I do; I've been making lemonade since I was new. The deeper the cut, the ...
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
