Friday, September 23, 2022
Greetings
Just started using Blogger as social media, hexcetera, makes me sick. Still using locals, Pinterest, Ebay, You Tube, & ZAZZLE at the moment. That's about it. I'll post if I list on Ebay, & I'm considering a Ruby Lane shop. I'll likely post art, dolls, stories, poetry, dreams, recipes, books, magic, Tarot, & nature here, besides sharing what I'm watching, (I watch a lot of documentaries), & music, here. I also play flutter Starlight, 'witch I still enjoy.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
