Friday, September 1, 2023
How to Publish Your Book
I'm up to lesson fourteen of twenty-four of The Great Courses: How To Publish Your Book. Although with a MFA in English I've had all sorts of writing courses, this deals only with the business end of things, where most artists are sorely lacking, so I find it very informative. I'm going to watch all of the lessons before the free week runs out. The teacher is not at all uppity and doesn't stray from the topic with nonsense like CONVID and climate change. I'd tried two other lessons with a couple of men, one on The Paleolithic and the other on The Indus Valley Civilization. I think the Paleolithic guy might have been an Aussie and was just making stuff up. The other guy looked like a monkeyball player from Green Bay. He was alright, but not like his other lectures captured my attention. They seemed like same stuff different day to a documentary buff like me.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
