Sunday, June 2, 2024

Dreams 6/2


 This dream began in a dark cellar in an old house. A small crowd had gathered, I think it was some sort of Satantic cult. There was a little black and white baby goat with white horns. I left the group and went upstairs to bed. It was a nice bedroom with a big old wooden poster bed. The spead was cranberry with a floral print and matching shams. Lying there next thing I knew there was a man sleeping next to me. I think it was Nick Yukich from high school. I got up and the cult started pouring into the room again. This time besides the little goat they left a sort of offering spread out on the bed. It kind of looked like a Satantic doll surrounded with sticks and votive candles only the doll's head was not connected to the body, it was a goat's head, and it looked as if it was made of salami. I was pretty much creeped out, dismembered their make shift altar, and crawled back into bed, thinking I was alone again. This time a fat man entered the room. I didn't realize until too late that there was a fat woman in a turquoise and purple printed seventies style dress lying in the far right corner of the room. The fat man started wooing her. It was pervervted, but still polite, asking her if he might have her. Obviously she consented when I realized that my friend Tonya was lying at the foot of the bed.