Sunday, July 21, 2024

Mummy's Treasure #1


 Wow, while things are selling, (Thank You!), I've listed one of Mummy's Treasure Boxes. I've sold a couple of these on regretsy, but they haven't been available for some time. I inherited a dragon's hoard of jewelry from my great-grandmother, grandmother, great-aunts, aunts, and mostly Mummy. This stuff is from the turn-of-the-century to the millennial. I kept the special stuff, sold a lot to the Cash for Gold guy at the mall, but am still left with loads of costume jewelry mostly from the sixties through the nineties as this first treasure box is. This one has a lot of earrings. I try to match them, but some are mismatched, others are broken. Anyway, check-it-out. It will be fun for a crafter or if you find one special piece you like. I will list other treasure boxes as they sell. Thank You, again! 

Get Treasure #1