Friday, July 19, 2024
Dreams 7/20
Back to forgetting my dreams, so I got up for this one. I was at a sort of harvest festival with Ron. I was dressed in a long black cloak and wore a black mask. There were vendors with booths, Dame Darcy was amongst them. I'd won some kind of title, Harvest Queen, or something. Ron and I proceeded through a long type of corn or hay maze across farm land, barns, and granaries. At the end when everybody was packing up to go I stopped by Dame Darcy's little booth where she was putting away stickers, crochet items, and other crafty wares. There were these little stickers in a strip like mermaids, sailors, and umbrellas. She said I could have five of them.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
