The lights were out while I was attempting a Memorial Day potato salad, (New World Order). I had so many candles going Barnabas would've felt at home. Got some new fish, Vishnu, the Paradise Betta, and Ganesha, the orange cory cat Glow Fish. If these don't take I'm switching to goldfish. Told the lady at Redner's that wanted me to come back for some cold wine, "Thank you, but I don't put up with commie BS".
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...