Thursday, May 9, 2024
Dreams 5/9
I dreamed I was sharing an apartment with my Kiwi girlfriend and three others: a woman and two men. They were sick of me, particularly the men so were trying to get rid of me. I kept vanishing or changing into a moth or a bird, none of which I could pull-off for long. The two dark haired men were getting really angry and swatting at me because I kept flying around their heads and in their faces.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
