Sunday, December 3, 2023
Christmas at Joanna Furnace
Began the evening at Stampede Barbeque again. Ron was being a drag, said he didn't like it, so I guess that place is just for my brother and me. It was beautifully decorated and busy. There were real Native Americans, there, not half-breed fakers. Sweet cider is killer as always, and at least the bartender is my friend. Got a knit elephant, a tin General Lee, and a paper star at the furnace this year. Have two handmade tin soldiers from there, General Reynolds and an artillery man, have no desire for Grant or Lincoln. Wish they had Sherman. I plan a Gettysburg board game. They'd make great play pieces, but I suppose I have to sculpt my own. Had a snuggle with Ricky Bobby, the alpaca. I would have loved to have alpaca swapped. The other, the white one, is named, Action Jackson.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...