Monday, June 19, 2023
Dreams 6/19
Dreamt Ron had brought me some new things for my aquarium: some sort of fish that I can't quite remember, a shrimp, and a tarantula. The shrimp grew suddenly into a crayfish that would pinch at Felix. The tarantula was huge and took up a lot of tank space, clinging to the right side. I hated them all. Had another dream that I've already forgotten. It happens. Speaking of Felix, I got a couple of male Cobra guppies, Telly, and Kojak, when my brother was visiting. Kojak was small and didn't last a week. I think Felix might've eaten his eyes, but I couldn't prove it in court. I love Felix, but he won't be getting anymore guppy treats.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...