Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Betta aka Simese Fighting Fish
Got my aquarium up and running after a long while. It's pretty nice. Ron won it for me at auction, new, for $13. The light changes any sort of color you'd desire, plus I've got a ruined castle and some fun plants. Will be getting a Betta couple and a catfish next week, but looks like I can get some Neons, too. I thought Betta ripped their heads off. I know I've had fish that tore the heads off of Zebras and Neons in the past. Must've been Muslims or Tudors.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
